Currently, our greatest needs are:
– Cook and serve a hot meal to foster and community youth in the Orangewood Kitchen. Click here for more information!
– Tutoring (high school and college)
Occasionally, we have a need for
– Office volunteers (these positions are currently full)
– Event volunteers (limited availability)
At this time, we have no available internships.
If you would like to volunteer with Orangewood, the first step is to attend a Volunteer Information Session. The next information session is Tuesday, January 16, 2018 from 6:00 – 7:00 P.M. at Orangewood’s offices. To RSVP, contact Humberto Rojas, Manager of the Volunteer and In-Kind program, at email@example.com or (714) 619-0220.
If you are a stable, responsible adult (over the age of 21) who would like to make a lasting impact on the life of a foster youth, the Orangewood Mentor Program may be for you. The Mentor Program is designed to create meaningful mentoring relationships that enrich the lives of both the mentor and mentee and to increase the odds of future success for the young person. The Mentor Program Coordinators will match you with an Orange County foster youth between the ages of 12 and 25 based on a variety of factors including gender, common interests and location.
To be eligible to become a mentor, you must:
– Be able to pass a background check
– Commit to a match for a minimum of one year
– Complete an application and interview
– Attend a new mentor training
Click here to view the mentor flyer!
For more information about the Mentor Program, please contact Lucia Ngyuen at firstname.lastname@example.org or (714) 619-0233.