Orangewood Foundation is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position(s) listed below. Please click on the position title to open the job description.
- Capital Campaign Assistant
- Resource Center Outreach Coordinator
- Afternoon Resident Coordinator, The Lighthouse
- Director of Transition Youth Services
- Program Assistant
If you are interested in applying for one of the job opportunities listed above (if available), please email the following to email@example.com:
- A cover letter
- Your resume
- A completed Employment Application. Click here to open the Application (in Word format).
No faxes please. We kindly request no phone calls regarding job postings on our website.
Orangewood Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status or disability.