Orangewood Foundation is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position(s) listed below. Please click on the position title to open the job description.
- Accounts Payable Coordinator
- Development Operations Coordinator
- Mental Health Case Manager
- Night Resident Coordinator (Part-Time)
- Youth Support Specialist, The Lighthouse
- Youth Support Specialist, The Lighthouse (Part-Time)
- Youth Support Specialist, ORC
If you are interested in applying for one of the job opportunities listed above, please complete an employment application. The application will ask you to attach a cover letter and a resume. Click here to open the Application
No faxes please. We kindly request no phone calls regarding job postings on our website.
Orangewood Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals without regard to the following: Race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, military status or protected veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.