Corporate Cares Program
Orangewood Foundation has created our Corporate Cares program for companies and community groups like yours who want to make a difference in the communities in which they live and work. These caring partners combine volunteerism and financial support to help Orangewood’s foster and community youth thrive and prosper. Our goal is to engage companies and community groups in our important work through opportunities that build employee morale and offer recognition of their philanthropy. Our Corporate Cares partners help us prepare foster and community youth to reach their greatest potential. Join us!
Champion our cause with financial and volunteer support, supply drives, or through event sponsorship, and help our youth move towards a self-sufficient future
- Benefits: Recognition in Orangewood media, personalized thank you from youth, priority table for ten at the fall Ambassador Luncheon and an invitation to the September Chairman’s Reception and more
- Annual Contribution: $10,000 or more
Sponsor youth activities, volunteer activities, and events
- Benefits: Recognition in Orangewood media, eight tickets to the fall Ambassador Luncheon and an invitation to the September Chairman’s Reception
- Annual Contribution: $5,000 – $9,999
Support Orangewood through employee team-building fundraisers, supply drives, event sponsorships or other staff-driven fundraisers
- Benefits: Recognition in Orangewood media, four tickets to the fall Ambassador Luncheon
- Annual Contribution: $1,000 – $4,999
For more information about becoming a Corporate Cares partner, please contact email@example.com.